Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday little girl......


This is past a month overdue.....but, you are One now. I can hardly believe it. I was even a little sad when I woke up on your birthday. My baby is growing up so fast. You are the most happy, cheerful little chick I have ever met. You love being involoved in whatever Dad and I are doing. Cooking fasinates you. I put you up on the counter so you can watch the whole process. Playing outside is one of your favorite activities. You pick up all the nuts that have fallen off the palm tree in our patio. (That's what you are holding in this picture.)You gather them like a little squirrel and try to put them in yout mouth when we aren't looking. Your dad and I are so proud of you and how much you have grown. We are going to have a great summer discovering new things and places.
I love you more everyday!
-Mom

1 comment:

  1. I owe you a 1st birthday Photo shoot while your mom is here! Thanks for being such a great neighbor and friend :)

    ReplyDelete